Here are some recent and popular OLED stories featured at OLED-Info, in case you missed it:
- Apple still relies on Samsung for most of its iPhone OLED displays
- LG Display reveals its automotive display strategy and its latest OLED customers
- Apple to adopt lower-cost BOE and Seeya OLED microdisplays in future Vision Pro
- LG to soon start producing 32", 34" and 39" WOLED panels
- Samsung shows under-display-camera solution and a bezel-less OLED display
- Yeolight starts installing production equipment at its $300 million OLED lighting fab
- OLED revenues to decline 7% in 2023, due to low demand for TVs and smartphones
- JOLED files for bankruptcy, Japan Display to take over assets
- Apple to switch to OLED displays in almost all of its devices by 2027
- HKC to start making eLEAP AMOLED displays in collaboration with Japan Display
- Is current OLED architecture obsolete?
- OLED Microdisplays in China - industry snapshot
- UDC says it will have a commercial blue PHOLED emitter by 2024
Want to stay updated with the latest OLED news? sign-up for our free OLED industry weekly newsletter!
Posted: Sep 16,2023 by Ron Mertens