We are happy to announce the eighth edition of The OLED Handbook, the most comprehensive resource on OLED technology, industry and market - now updated for 2020. The OLED industry grows and changes very fast, and the new edition include new details on the OLED mobile display market, Apple's OLED plans, new production fabs in China, foldable OLEDs, OLED TVs, the Coronavirus outbreak effects and more!
Reading this book, you'll learn all about:
- OLED technology and materials and production processes
- How OLEDs compare to LCD displays
- OLED TVs, flexible, foldable and transparent OLEDs
- The OLED lighting industry
- The future of OLED displays and the challenges ahead
The book also provides:
- A history of OLED development
- A guide to OLED investment
- A comprehensive list of OLED companies
- A list of existing and planned AMOLED fabs
- An introduction to quantum dots, micro-LEDs and e-paper displays
The OLED handbook has been read by hundreds of display engineers, business developers, researchers, equipment vendors, OLED material companies, private investors and others who wished to learn more about OLEDs today and in the future. I truly believe that it is the best introduction to OLED displays and lighting!