The OLED-Info team takes pleasure in recommending our new book - The Perovskite Handbook, which gives a comprehensive introduction to perovskite materials, applications and industry. We believe that any display professional would find that perovskite materials are an area of focus that should not be ignored.
Perovskites offer a myriad of exciting properties and has great potential for the display industry. The promising perovskite industry is currently at a tipping point and on the verge of mass adoption and commercialization and the first display-related perovskites are already reaching the market.
Reading this book, you'll learn all about:
- Different perovskite materials, their properties and structure
- How perovskites can be made, tuned and used
- What kinds of applications perovskites may be suitable for
- What the obstacles on the way to a perovskite revolution are
- Perovskite quantum dots, LEDs and lasers
- Perovskite solar cells, their merits and challenges
- The state of the perovskite market, potential and future
The book also provides: a history of perovskite research, a guide to perovskite companies and developers, information on leading collaboration and development projects, a comprehensive list of perovskite companies and much more!