OLED-Info will soon be launching the new OLED Toolbox, which is now ready for pre-orders, with a special early-bird discount.
The OLED Toolbox is expected to be released in January 2024. The toolbox will be a must-have information platform for companies in the display industry, and will include five different parts:
- An information guide to OLED technologies, processes, the industry and the market
- Market status and industry roadmaps
- OLED technology, market and industry analysis and insights - written by Ron Mertens based on years of experience in the display industry
- Structured data (spreadsheets) on OLED production lines, devices with OLED displays, OLED producers, supply chain companies (with contact details) and more
- In-depth articles by multiple industry experts illuminating various processes, materials, devices, analysis, insights and more
- Brochures, presentations, catalogs and other content items contributed by industry players (display makers, supply chain companies, analysts and more)
Updates on the latest status of the OLED Toolbox project will be given periodically, here's our first status report:
- The information guide is now fully written, with 5 different sections (OLED technologies, the AMOLED market, the AMOLED industry, OLED lighting and PMOLEDs). The final design is now underway and will hopefully be done within a week or two
- We have finalized four detailed spreadsheets (OLED supply chain companies, OLED devices, OLED production lines and OLED microdisplays), with at least one more spreadsheet planned and in development
- We have collected 76 different company content items, including catalogs, brochures, roadmaps and more. We plan to receive more items from the industry.
- The analysis and insights section is in early stages
- Several companies have already signed on to deliver in-depth articles and presentations in their field of expertise, and these are already in development
- We have started to work on a unified visual language and assets
It is now possible to pre-order the OLED Toolbox, at a special discount (that will last long). The product will be offered at a company-wide license model to encourage information sharing and to provide a repository of information and tools that can be shared with marketing, R&D, business development and communication teams. Please contact us for more details.
We would like to take this opportunity and reach out to the industry, inviting OLED supply chain companies and OLED developers to provide their own brochures, presentations, catalogs and any other content items - including an email address for potential customers and partners. We believe this will be a good opportunity to expose your technology to the OLED industry at large and to help us educate and inform OLED and display professionals. Contact us for more details.
The OLED Toolbox signifies a paradigm shift from the OLED Handbook and our current market reports, as it will no longer be a topical summary but rather a one-stop-shop information repository for the OLED industry.
In 2011, we launched the OLED Handbook, an introduction guide to the OLED industry. Thousands of copies of the Handbook were sold over the years, and we feel the industry has now progressed to the point where the basic introduction information needs to be complemented by more in-depth information and structured industry and market information. This is what The OLED Toolbox aims to provide.