One year ago, OLED-Info, in collaboration with Global IP News, launched a new service: a daily newsletter covering OLED patents news. The OLED patent Newsletter provides valuable daily patent information from more than 85 countries. In the past year, the newsletter enabled many OLED companies and research institutes to track the OLED patent scene and protect their IP.
The OLED Patent newsletter at a glance:
- A subscription-based news service (daily)
- A review of patent applications, grants and expiration monitoring from over 85 countries (including the US, EU, China, Japan and Korea)
- Skilfully compiled by two trustworthy companies, leaders in their fields
- The best and easiest way to monitor global OLED patents!
- A must-have tool for academic researchers and OLED companies!
- More information available here
Special one-year anniversary offer!
- The OLED Patent newsletter costs $400 per year.
- If you subscribe by December 31st, you can enjoy our special anniversary offer and pay only $300.
- We also offer 2 weeks free trial.
- Contact us for details!
The OLED Patent Newsletter, a unique service, provides the best and easiest way to monitor and track new OLED patents, worldwide. The OLED industry is still emerging and many companies are rushing to secure patents for production processes, new materials, new applications and new device designs. Some of these patents may prove to be essential for OLED companies and tracking new inventions and filing may prove crucial for your business!
Why not take advantage of our free 2 weeks trial? Contact us and we'll keep you informed with our valuable OLED patent newswire. Subscription costs $400 per year, but if you act quickly and buy before December 31st, you'll get a $100 discount! More information on the OLED patent newswire can be found here.