The Graphene for the Display and Lighting Industries market report is brought to you by the world's leading OLED and Graphene experts. This is a comprehensive guide to the applications of graphene in these two important markets. Graphene is an exciting "new" material that promises to revolutionize entire industries - as it provides unprecedented conductivity, heat conduction, flexibility and strength. Graphene has a bright future in the display and lighting industries.
Reading this report, you'll learn all about:
- Graphene applications in LED and OLED lighting
- Graphene's adoption as a backplane for AMOLEDs
- Transparent graphene electrodes
- Graphene-based encapsulation development
Other topics include:
- Graphene companies involved with display and lighting
- An introduction to graphene
- An introduction to lighting and displays
- Details about graphene for QDs, lasers and thermal foils
This market report was written by Ron Mertens, founder and editor-in-chief of the web's leading OLED portal since July 2004. OLED-Info is serving over 120,000 readers each month.
Here's what you'll find inside:
Why do we think this is the best guide to graphene lighting and displays?
- It's comprehensive: covers all companies, development and research activities
- It covers OLED displays and lighting, and other lighting and display technologies
- It's updated - includes the latest developments up until March 2017
- It's brought to you by the web's leading OLED and Graphene experts and provides independent information
Graphene display and lighting license options:
Please contact us for more details regarding the enterprise license and academic discounts. We provide one year of free updates for this report, and upgrade discounts for those interested in new editions after the year.