The Graphene for the Display and Lighting Industries market report (May 2023) is brought to you by the world's leading OLED and Graphene experts. This is a comprehensive guide to the applications of the exciting new nanomaterial graphene in these two important markets.
Reading this report, you'll learn all about:
- Graphene applications in LED and OLED lighting
- Graphene's adoption as a backplane for AMOLEDs
- Transparent graphene electrodes
- Graphene-based encapsulation development
Other topics include:
- Graphene companies involved with display and lighting
- An introduction to graphene
- An introduction to lighting and displays
- Details about graphene for QDs, lasers and thermal foils
This OLED market report was written by Ron Mertens, CEO and editor-in-chief at OLED-Info, the global knowledge hub for all things OLED.
This market report provides a great introduction to graphene solutions for the display and lighting markets, and covers everything you need to know about graphene technologies in these niches. This is a great guide for anyone involved with the displays and lighting.
- Single user license: $299.99
- Pay by credit-card / paypal
- Instant digital download
- Enterprise license: $999.99
- One year of free upgrades
Some of our customers (see more here):
Here's what you'll find inside:
Why do we think this is the best guide to graphene for lighting and displays on the market?
- It's comprehensive: covers all companies, development and research activities
- It covers OLED displays and lighting, and other lighting and display technologies
- It's updated - includes the latest developments up until May 2023
Graphene display and lighting license options:
Please contact us for more details regarding the enterprise license and academic discounts available. Owners of previous digital copies and licenses are entitled to a special upgrade discount.