OLED-Info was established in 2004 to provide services and resources for the global OLED industry. It is the world's most popular OLED publication with over 100,000 monthly readers and over 19,000 newsletter subscribers. OLED-Info offers several OLED information services and resources for professionals and consumers alike.
- Daily OLED news (since 2004)
- Monthly newsletter
- OLED company directory
- OLED event calendar
- OLED product listing
- Investor forums
The OLED Handbook
The OLED Handbook is a comprehensive guide to OLED technology, industry and market, written by Ron Mertens (OLED-Info's owner and editor-in-chief since 2004). The OLED Handbook is the best way to quickly get in-depth OLED knowledge and become an OLED expert. The last edition was released in 2022.
Reading this book, you'll learn all about:
- OLED technology, materials and production processes
- How OLEDs compare to LCD displays and LED lighting
- What kind of OLED panels are available on the market today
- What are the obstacles on the way for cheaper OLEDs
- Samsung's Super AMOLED panels
- The OLED TV market
- The future of OLED displays and lighting and the challenges ahead
- And a lot more!
OLED Market Reports
OLED-Info provides comprehensive niche OLED market reports. Our reports cover everything you need to know about the niche market, and can be useful if you want to understand how the OLED industry works and what this technology can provide for your own industry. The reports also contain personal contact details for the companies involves in the market. All our reports are updated quarterly.
- Transparent OLED and MicroLED properties and advantages
- The transparent OLED and MicroLED industry
- What kind of transparent OLEDs are currently on the market
- The transparent OLED lighting market
The report package provides all you need to know about transparent the OLED and MicroLED industries and the current market status.
- The advantages of OLED and MicroLED microdisplays
- Information on all companies involved in this market
- What kind of displays are available on the market today
- Future technologies and roadmaps
The report package also provides a complete list of OLED and microLED microdisplays makers and their current (and future) products, and over 25 datasheets, presentations and catalogs
- What kind of OLED displays are currently adopted in cars
- Why OLED lighting is exciting for car makers
- The future of Automotive OLED display
- OLED concepts and forecasts by BMW, Audi and others
The report package also provides a complete list of OLED display and lighting makers that are involved with the automotive market, with personal contact details.
- Different transfer technologies and process
- Information on all companies involved in this industry
- Future technologies and roadmaps
- Information on transfer-less production
The report package also provides a complete list of microLED transfer process developers and their current (and future) products, and over 15 presentations and papers
- Graphene applications in LED lighting
- The different usages of graphene for OLED lighting
- Graphene's adoption as a backplane for AMOLEDs
- Transparent graphene electrodes
- Graphene-based encapsulation development
The report package also provides a list of graphene companies involved in those markets, an introduction to graphene and details about graphene for QDs, lasers and thermal foils.
- Perovskite materials and their properties
- Perovskite applications in the display industry
- Perovskite QDs for color conversion
- Prominent perovskite display related research activities
The report also provides a list of perovskite display companies, datasheets and brochures of pQD film solutions, an introduction to perovskite materials and processes, an introduction to emerging display technologies and more.
The OLED Marketplace
The OLED Marketplace is the world's most complete OLED panel catalog. This free resource allows you to find the best OLED panel for your project, and includes character, graphic, flexible and transparent OLEDs.