The OLED Handbook provides a great introduction to the world of OLEDs and covers everything you need to know about the OLED industry, market and technology.
Reading this book, you'll learn all about:
- OLED technology, materials and production processes
- How OLEDs compare to LCD displays and LED lighting
- What kind of OLED panels are available on the market today
- What are the obstacles on the way for cheaper OLEDs
- All about the OLED TV and flexible OLED markets
- The future of OLED displays and lighting and the challenges ahead
- And lot's more!
This is an enterprise license - which means that the entire organization can read and share the PDF book.