- Focus on end-user needs and sector requirements: case studies, requirements, opportunities
- Clarify the latest technology and product developments and their roadmaps: capabilities, costs, plans
- Clear market insight and sector appraisal: profitability, market sizing
- Network with large numbers of end-users/ adopters
- Full coverage of related markets through relevant co-located events
- The World's LARGEST event series on printed & flexible electronics.
More than 2500 people will attend this event, now in its twelfth year, to aid their critical business and technology development strategy decisions in this emerging, high growth topic.
We focus on the commercialisation of the technology, covering broadly organic, inorganic, thin film and flexible nanotechnologies. To that end, we have some of the world's largest user companies presenting on their needs and experience with printed electronics, and many are in attendance to learn how they can use these new technologies in their products.