NOH, Brussels, Belgium
Solvay is looking for an organic electronic device scientist for their R&D Department. Within the R&D team, you will transform innovative ideas in the field of OLED's into marketable products related to future lighting systems & printed electronics.
Your missions :
- Contribute to the development of new OLED materials in a multidisciplinary environment
- Provide expertise to improve OLED devices test structure
- Contribute to partnerships with research institutions and organic electronics companies
- Keep track of market / business trends, awareness on marketability of new product developments.
- PhD in Electronic Engineering, Physics or Chemistry
- Strong background in semiconductor device physics
- Expertise in design, fabrication and testing of OLED devices (including printing technologies)
- Ability to evolve with projects, starting from lab development to relationship with industrial partners and customers
- High level of initiative and team spirit
- Innovative, goal-oriented, strong awareness of business trends
- Fluent in English, French is an asset
- Open for international assignments and travel.
career.solvay.com (reference code: SLV-BE-00439)