Idemitsu OLED Materials Europe AG (IOME)
Idemitsu OLED Materials Europe (IOME) is looking for a Lab Leader OLED Device Physicist.
- Your main responsibility is to study the physical characteristics of new OLED materials through fabrication and evaluation of OLED devices (electrical and spectroscopic) and enter into structure/property relationship discussion with your chemistry colleagues in order to design new materials for our customers.
- You will work in a dynamic (newly created company with challenging business targets), interdisciplinary (chemistry, physics, photophysics, process development,...) and international team (currently 9 different nationalities in the company)
- You will be responsible for a laboratory team consisting of 1 to 3 technicians to support achieving your goals.
- You ensure the operability of the lab, tools and equipment (management of Standard Operating Procedure SOP and laboratory processes)
- You will document and present research/development results internally or to our customers.
- You will develop concepts and conduct experimental plans for OLED device fabrication and measurement under consideration of projects, targets, customer requirements, risks, and timelines
- You have earned an outstanding PhD degree in physics (preferably on organic semiconductor materials)
- You already have academic and/or professional experience (min. 2 years) on OLED material development, preferably in operating sublimation machines for OLED devices fabrication
- Strong IT skills is a must (Windows, Office) preferably with excel macros or programing skills
- Lab team management experience desirable
- You are able to work in a result driven environment with strong customer focus, flexible to change priorities and work with tight deadlines
- You enjoy working in international teams and you are keen to expand your area of expertise.
- You have an entrepreneurially acting, energetic and innovative personality
- You have good communication skills and enjoy working in a team
- English spoken and written is a must
About Idemitsu OLED Materials Europe AG
- IOME is a newly created subsidiary of Idemitsu Kosan Co. Ltd. based in Basel, Switzerland
- Idemitsu Kosan Co. Ltd., is one of the world leaders in research of OLED materials. Globally the core businesses include: oil refining, manufacturing and sales of petroleum products and petrochemicals; extraction of natural resources (oil and coal); development of performance materials (lubricants, functional chemicals and electronic materials)
- The mission of IOME is to develop advanced materials for future generations of OLED displays. We are building a multinational team, mixing young talents and experienced researchers, from all over Europe and beyond
- IOME place employees and their competencies at the center of the company, providing them autonomy, independence and a development path