Idemitsu OLED Materials Europe
About Idemitsu OLED Materials Europe AG (IOME)
- IOME is a newly created subsidiary of Idemitsu Kosan, one of the world leading OLED material suppliers
- Our mission is to develop advanced OLED materials for our customers and in order to do so we believe it is crucial to attract the best OLED specialists (from young talents to experienced researchers) from all over Europe and beyond
- In IOME, we are part of a great family where Human Beings are placed at the center of the company by respecting and valuing our differences, providing autonomy and independence to our employees.
- Permanent contract start date from 1st of August 2017 (flexible)
- Very attractive conditions
- Your main responsibility is to study the physical characteristics of new OLED materials through fabrication and evaluation of OLED devices (electrical and spectroscopic) and enter into structure/property relationship discussion with your chemistry colleagues in order to design new materials for our customers.
- You will work in a dynamic (newly created company with challenging business targets), interdisciplinary (chemistry, physics, photophysics, process development,...) and international team (currently 9 different nationalities in the company)
- You will be responsible for a laboratory team consisting of 1 to 3 technicians to support achieving your goals.
- You ensure the operability of the lab, tools and equipment (management of Standard Operating Procedure SOP and laboratory processes)
- You will document and present research/development results internally or to our customers.
- You will develop concepts and conduct experimental plans for OLED device fabrication and measurement under consideration of projects, targets, customer requirements, risks, and timelines
- You have earned an outstanding PhD degree in physics (preferably on organic semiconductor materials)
- You already have academic and/or professional experience (min. 2 years) on OLED material development, preferably in operating sublimation machines for OLED devices fabrication
- Strong IT skills is a must (Windows, Office) preferably with excel macros or programing skills
- Lab team management experience desirable
- You are able to work in a result driven environment with strong customer focus, flexible to change priorities and work with tight deadlines
- You enjoy working in international teams and you are keen to expand your area of expertise.
- You have an entrepreneurially acting, energetic and innovative personality
- You have good communication skills and enjoy working in a team
- English spoken and written is a must