Merck is looking for a head of the OLED R&D organic chemistry lab. The lab head is responsible for the design, synthesis and analysis of high-purity substances for building OLEDs.
The work is involved in interdisciplinary projects, especially in interaction with the physical application technology.
- PhD in chemistry
- Very good knowledge in organic and organometallic chemistry
- International experience
- Knowledge in the field of organic semiconductors
- Basic knowledge of project management
- Good academic network
- Goal orientation, openness to change and innovation, creativity, teamwork
- User knowledge of workplace / area-specific software
- English written and spoken