This is a sponsored post by Smithers Apex
Next week lighting and display experts from all over the world - including South Korea, Japan, Germany, China, Canada, UK and US are coming to San Diego for the 18th annual OLEDs World Summit.
What makes the OLEDs World Summit the "must attend" event for the lighting and display sector?
OLED lighting is anticipated to grow at a 66% CAGR to become a $1.6 billion market by 2020, our event is the market leading flagship conference for the sector with:
- 35 presentations from global leaders that will answer your burning questions including A Look at the State of the Industry; The Picture Quality of OLED TVs; and Educating the Lighting Professionals on OLED Lighting to name a few
- 4 keynote presentations by LG, Dolby Labs Inc., AIXTRON SE, and OLEDWorks LLC
- 11 networking breaks, meals and receptions where you can connect with the anticipated 140+ conference attendees
- Speakers from companies like Acuity Brands, Audi, Intel Corporation, LG Display, Corning, and more
- Attendees from the entire OLED value chain in both lighting and display markets
We’ve extended the standard price of $1499 through Friday September 16 at 11:59 PM EDT. Use the promotional code OLEDSINFO16 during the checkout process to save an additional 10% off your delegate ticket!