This OLED for VR and AR market report, brought to you by the world's leading OLED experts, is a comprehensive guide to OLED displays for the virtual and augmented reality markets. These two markets are expected to experience fast growth in the near future, and OLED displays are the main enablers for leading HMD solutions.
Reading this report, you'll learn all about:
- Why OLEDs are adopted in almost all VR HMDs
- What kind of displays are required for VR and AR applications
- What the future holds for the VR and AR markets
- Current and future VR and AR systems
The report package also provides:
- VR/AR market forecasts from leading analysts
- VR and AR OLED companies overview
- Datasheets and details on leading OLED VR microdisplays
- Free updates for a year
This market report was written by Ron Mertens, founder and editor-in-chief of the web's leading OLED portal since July 2004. OLED-Info is serving over 120,000 readers each month.
Here's what you'll find inside:
Why do we think this is the best guide to VR and AR OLEDs?
- It's comprehensive: covers all OLED VR/AR producers and all OLED VR/AR HMDs
- It covers both the VR and AR markets
- It's updated - includes the latest developments up until November 2016
The OLED VR and AR report license options:
Please contact us for more details regarding the enterprise license and academic discounts. We provide one year of free updates for this report, and upgrade discounts for those interested in new editions after the year.