OLED-Info is proud to present The OLED Handbook. This book is a comprehensive guide to OLED technology, industry and market. OLED technology enables thin, efficient, flexible and bright displays and lighting panels, and is on track to revolutionize the display and lighting industries.
Reading this book, you'll learn all about:
- OLED technology, materials and production processes
- How OLEDs compare to LCD displays and LED lighting
- What kind of OLED panels are available on the market today
- What are the obstacles on the way for cheaper OLEDs
- All about the OLED TV and flexible OLED markets
- The future of OLED displays and lighting and challenges ahead
The book also provides:
- A history of OLED development
- A guide to OLED investment
- A comprehensive list of OLED companies
- An introduction to other emerging display technologies (such as quantum dots and pico-projectors)
- A list of existing and planned AMOLED fabs
- OLED lighting roadmaps
The OLED Handbook provides a great introduction to the world of OLEDs and covers everything you need to know about the OLED industry, market and technology. It is an invaluable guide for display engineers, business developers, researchers, equipment vendors, OLED material companies, private investors and anyone who wants to learn more about OLEDs today and in the future.
Here's what you'll find inside:
Why do we think this is the best guide to OLEDs on the market?
- It's comprehensive: covers all AMOLED fabs and lighting panels and over 100 companies
- It's updated - includes the latest developments up until March 2015
- It's brought to you by the web's leading OLED expert and provides independent information
Larry Shiu-Lun Lai
The University of
I found that this book is informative and importantly the information is very updated. This handbook gave me the concept of OLEDs and is valuable for me as a reference. In particular, I like the part about OLED companies (Appendix B) where I can purchase equipments and materials from, e.g. organics, desiccant.
PnL Consulting Group
The book was very impressive to me because it contained a lot of news and information that is quite coincident with the real industry. It is amazing that you can access to this valuable information at an expense of only 97 USD. Thanks, Ron.
Ron Mertens' book is definitely worth the read. It is fast paced, sharp to the point and delivers lots of insights of the OLED market and its players.
OLED Handbook license options:
Please contact us for more details regarding the OLED book site and enterprise licenses, and academic discounts available. Owners of previous digital copies and licenses are entitled to a special upgrade discount.