Flexim, a provider of device simulation software and measurement hardware is looking for a phsicist or engineer for the role of technical consulting and sales.
- Technical consulting and support for customers and prospects for Fluxim's R&D products
- Sales and marketing activities including market research and visits to key customers
- and distribution partners
- Provide product training to end-users and distribution partners and develop training
- material and documentation
- Give presentations at scientific and technical conferences
- Contribute to and collaborate in international R&D projects
- Provide feature inputs and user feedback to the product manager
- Technology scouting for new product features
- Test and control the quality of Fluxim's products
The ideal candidate has a university degree in Physics or Engineering at Master or PhD level and professional experience in organic electronics, semiconductor physics or optics R&D both experimentally and by means of simulation. Experience in marketing and sales and customer relationship management is a plus. Fluxim looks for a motivated scientist or engineer, that enjoys working in an international setting in a dynamic firm and contribute to this growing high-tech market. The candidate should be proficient in English and German.