Reporting to Ignis' CTO, this position is responsible for leading the development of compensation algorithm and image processing research and development.
- Improving image quality based on AMOLED specifications
- Working on display calibration and compensation algorithm
- Modelling display system behaviour
- Extensive experience in software such as Matlab and C++
- Extensive debugging and problem solving
- Extensive signal and image processing skills
- Experience in real time system
- Excellent team work and documentation skill
Master or higher in signal processing or related areas
3+ years experience with proven track record of success throughout the research and development.