Solvay has invested in a new Organic Electronics materials and devices testing facility in Brussels. In order to complete our team of highly skilled scientists, we are looking for an
Organic Electronics Device Scientist
- Provide expertise to improve OLED and OFET device structures.
- Contribute to the development of new materials in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Contribute to partnerships with research institutions and organic electronics companies.
- PhD in Electronic Engineering, Physics or related field
- Strong background in semiconductor device physics
- Expertise in design, fabrication and testing of OLED and/or OFET devices
- Ability to evolve with projects, starting from lab development to relationship with industrial partners and customers
- High level of initiative and team spirit.
- Fluent in English, French is an asset.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to :
Sarah DRION – BSC PDP Operations (tel. +3225097250 or firstname.lastname@example.org)