Polymertronics (a UK based company that offers customized experimentation OLED systems) announced their new flexible OLED science kit. These kits provide everything you need to make a working flexible OLED device and experiment with the chemistry, physical structure and the electronic parameters.
Polymertronics are now offering OLED-Info readers a £20 discount (that's about $32US) off their regular price of £290 - for both the flexible and the rigid (glass) spin-coated OLED science kits (and yes, they ship worldwide). To claim the discount simply mention OLED-Info when you place your order. And hurry up, this offer expires on the 15th of March!
If you get this cool OLED kit, you'll be able to:
- Make a working OLED device in under two hours, with no special equipment necessary and without an ultra-clean environment.
- Alter the OLED's chemistry and experiment with the device structure
- Demonstrate the properties of the individual layers in the OLED device
- Evaluate the control electronics
- Compare the OLED to an equivalent-color LED