OLED-Info and Perovskite-Info are happy to announce the 2020 edition of The Perovskite Handbook. This book is a comprehensive guide to perovskite materials, applications and industry, and it is now updated to January 2020 and lists recent developments and new companies, initiatives and research activities.
Perovskites are an exciting class of materials that feature a myriad of exciting properties. Perovskites are now entering the display market, with applications in quantum dots, LEDs, lasers and more.
Reading this book, you'll learn all about:
- Different perovskite materials, their properties and structure
- How perovskites can be made, tuned and used
- What kinds of applications perovskites are suitable for
- Perovskites Quantum Dots
- Perovskite solar cells, their merits and challenges
- Perovskites-based LEDs
- The state of the perovskite market, potential and future
The book also provides: a history of perovskite research, a guide to perovskite companies and developers, information on leading collaboration and development projects, a comprehensive list of perovskite companies and much more!
Posted: Jan 20,2020 by Ron Mertens