OLED-Info, in collaboration with Global IP News, is offering a daily newsletter covering OLED patents news for some time now. The OLED Patent Newsletter provides patent information from more than 85 countries and can be a valuable tool in tracking the OLED patent scene and protecting your company's assets.
In addition to the daily email alert, we are happy to announce a new feature - you can now browse and view OLED patents from your desktop or mobile device, filter by company and country and also export the patent list to excel or PDF.
As a special feature-launch offer, if you subscribe by October 31 you will get a 25% discount - a yearly single-user subscription for only $300 (down from $400). We now also offer company-wide subscriptions - up to 10 subscribers for only $750.
The OLED Patent newsletter at a glance:
- A subscription-based news service (daily)
- A review of patent applications, grants and expiration monitoring from over 85 countries (including the US, EU, China, Japan and Korea)
- The best and easiest way to monitor global OLED patents!
- A must-have tool for academic researchers and OLED companies!
- Brought to you by oled-info and Global IP News, a patent news agency headquartered in New Delhi, India, with a team of over 20 editors.
We offer a free 2 weeks trial! Contact us for details.