I'm happy to announce the seventh edition of The OLED Handbook, the most comprehensive resource on OLED technology, industry and market - now updated for 2017. The OLED industry grows and changes very fast, and the new edition include new details on the OLED mobile display market, Apple's OLED plans, new production fabs in China, OLED TVs, flexible OLEDs and more.
Reading this book, you'll learn all about:
- OLED technology and materials and production processes
- How OLEDs compare to LCD displays
- OLED TVs, flexible OLEDs and transparent OLEDs
- The OLED lighting industry
- The future of OLED displays and lighting and the challenges ahead
The book also provides:
- A history of OLED development
- A guide to OLED investment
- A comprehensive list of OLED companies
- A list of existing and planned AMOLED fabs
- OLED lighting roadmaps
- An in-depth look into flexible OLEDs and OLED encapsulation
The OLED handbook has been read by hundreds of display engineers, business developers, researchers, equipment vendors, OLED material companies, private investors and others who wished to learn more about OLEDs today and in the future. I truly believe that it is the best introduction to OLED displays and lighting!
Existing digital-copy customers are entitled to a 50% discount (and if you bought in 2017, you'll get the upgrade for free). If you did not receive your upgrade coupon, contact us to get one.
For more information, and to order your copy today, visit The OLED Handbook info page.