OLED-Info and our sister site MicroLED-Info are happy to announce the 2022 edition of The MicroLED Handbook. This book is a comprehensive guide to MicroLED display technology, industry and market. MicroLED displays are thin, efficient, bright and flexible and are on track to revolutionize the display industry. The handbook is now updated to January 2022 and lists recent developments and new companies, initiatives and research activities.
Reading this book, you'll learn all about:
- MicroLED technology, materials and production processes
- How MicroLEDs compare to LCDs and OLEDs
- What are the challenges towards commercial production
- LED technology and manufacturing processes
- MicroLED driving and full-color architectures
- The MicroLED displays currently on the market
The book also provides: The book also provides: an in-depth guide to MicroLED Microdisplays, potential applications of MicroLED displays, a comprehensive list of MicroLED companies, an introduction to other emerging display technologies (such as quantum dots and OLEDs), a current overview of the MicroLED market, market and industry forecasts and much more!
Existing digital-copy customers are entitled to a 50% discount, and if you bought your copy in October 2021 or later, you'll get the upgrade for free - simply contact us or reply to this mail for details. We're sorry but we cannot offer any upgrade discounts on the printed edition.