Testing and Fabrication of OLED devices, preparation and execution of material and device experiments and characterizations.
Duties and responsibilities
Kyulux are looking for a recruit to contribute to the development of new OLED materials in a multidisciplinary environment for OLED applications.
- Preparation and execution of experiments (device fabrication, testing and thin film measurement characterization)
- Detailed experimental documentation and summary of results
- Testing and Fabrication of Organic Light Emitting Diodes (OLEDs)
- Maintaining the quality of the equipment so that it is ready for all scheduled fabrication operations (Glovebox, PVD evaporation system, vacuum pumps and optoelectronics measuring stations)
- Provide day to day support in the cleanroom ensure that the equipment is in good working order
- Keep work areas clean and organized
- Follow all safety guidelines and look for continuous improvement
- Engage in management and operation of designated work areas
- Bachelor or Master degree in material science, physics
- Skills in mechanical operation in vacuum environment
- Experience in the field of organic electronics is preferred
- Strong communication skills in English and Japanese; Chinese and Korea are a plus
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary environment and Excellent skills for working in the laboratory
- Communicative and flexible personality with an independent and team-oriented working style
- Experience working in a cleanroom environment
- Independent but flexible and able to work in teams to achieve common complex goals.
- Focused and detail oriented.