Join top OLED display, lighting and material developers at the 18th annual OLEDs World Summit, taking place September 20-22 at the Paradise Point Resort & Spa in San Diego, CA. For nearly two-decades, the OLEDs World Summit has served as a homecoming for the display and lighting industries and provided a platform for them to highlight successes, address challenges and network. This year you can expect a complete overview of the industry.
The OLEDs World Summit 2016 will kick off by examining flexible display applications including wearable devices, smart phone applications and more. Over the course of the event, attendees will also explore chemicals and tools for OLEDs, new applications, challenges for OLED materials in displays and much more. As an attendee you can expect to hear discussions such as:
- OLEDs Flexible Display Screens for Smart Phone Applications
- AMOLEDs for Personal Computer/Notebook PC Opportunities
- OLEDs in Aviation
- InkJet Printing: Tackling the "Achilles' heel" of OLED Displays
- And Much More
In addition to the presentations and dynamic discussions, there are four keynote presentations by some of the biggest names in the industry. You’ll hear from:
- Joo Soo Lim, Director of OLED Technology Strategy, LG Display
- Timo Kunkel, PhD, Staff Researcher, Color Science & Video Processing, Advanced Technology Group, Dolby Laboratories, Inc.
- Juergen Kreis, Director of Business Development, Aixtron SE
- John Hamer, PhD, Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer, OLEDWorks, LLC
Your colleagues from Eastman Kodak, Acuity Brands Lighting, Universal Display, LG Display and more have already reserved their delegate tickets. Book your ticket today for the low price of $1199. Hurry, the price goes up after July 13th!
This was a sponsored post by Smithers Apex