Princeton, New Jersey, US
Universal Display is looking for an R&D Program leader for the design and development of an integrated flexible OLED lighting process leveraging UDC’s current core technologies.
- PhD in Engineering or Materials Science with strong experience in moving technologies from R&D into manufacturing
- 7-10 years industrial experience in the field of advanced technology development, preferably with knowledge in thin film devices such as OLED, OPV or other applicable areas including inorganic LED or Si-based solar
- Strong manufacturing process development expertise and technology integration experience.
- Ability to perform and succeed in a multi-disciplinary, high paced team environment.
- Demonstrated drive and proven track record of taking on challenging problems and create innovative solutions.