Princeton, New Jersey, US
Universal Display are seeking a candidate in the area of advanced process development and commercialization of their thin film barrier technology.
- Advanced development of UDC’s thin film OLED encapsulation technology with a strong focus on process development for the application of manufacturing flexible OLEDs.
- May take part in technology transfer of the process technologies from UDC’s Pilot Line into a customer’s mass production environment. This may involve frequent international travel.
- Desire to be a part of cutting-edge research organization with a dynamic, team oriented environment.
- PhD or MS in Engineering or Materials Science with relevant thin film process development experience
- More than 5 years of relevant industrial experience. Experience in developing and commercializing PECVDbased thin film technology is desirable.
- Ability to perform and succeed in a multi-disciplinary, high paced team environment.
- Positive attitude and strong desire to learn.
- Demonstrated drive and ability to take on challenging problems and create innovative solutions.