Support the development of new OLED materials.
Duties and responsibilities
Kyulux is looking for a recruit to contribute to the development of new OLED materials in a multidisciplinary environment for OLED applications.
- Provide day to day support in the cleanroom ensure that the equipment is in good working order
- Maintaining the quality of the equipment so that it is ready for all scheduled fabrication operations
- Keep work areas clean and organized
- Follow all safety guidelines and look for continuous improvement
- Engage in management and operation of designated work areas
- Detailed experimental documentation
- Degree in material science or related field with expertise in device testing and fabrication
Experience working in a cleanroom environment
- 3 years of relevant experience in industry or academia in material science or related field
- Strong knowledge of device fabrication and testing techniques
- Multidisciplinary (semiconductor physics and organic electronics) is a plus.
- Strong communication skills in English and Japanese; Chinese and Korea are a plus
Positive and energetic personality.
- Independent but flexible and able to work in teams to achieve common complex goals.
Focused and detail oriented.
- Fluency in English, Japanese, Korean and Chinese are a plus.