DSCC published an interesting note, detailing the world's top 10 devices by flexible AMOLED sales in the first half of 2019. The list contains only three vendors: Samsung, Apple and Huawei.
Total flexible AMOLED revenues for these ten devices are almost $4.7 billion, and Samsung phones account for 53% ($2.5 billion). Apple has only 2 leading models, but accounts for 30% of the revenues ($1.4 billion) and Huawei phones generated $723 million in flexible AMOLED revenues.
- Samsung S10+, $860.7 million
- Apple iPhone XS Max, $817.5 million
- Apple iPhone XS, $627.0 million
- Samsung S10e, $524.4 million
- Samsung S10, $511.5 million
- Huawei P30 Pro, $501.0 million
- Samsung S8 / S9, $297.8 million
- Huawei P30, $222.6 million
- Samsung S10 5G, $183.1 million
- Samsung Note 9, $147.6 million