2021 is soon over - another pandemic-driven year, where we experienced new COVID breakouts, a massive IC shortage and a strong resilience and innovation in the OLED industry.
Here are the top 10 stories posted on OLED-Info in 2021, ranked by popularity (i.e. how many people read the story):
- LG's 27" OLED monitor, the 27EP950, to cost $2,999 (Feb 7)
- LGD: higher efficiency WOLED stack, to start producing 42- and 83-inch panels (Jan 11)
- OLED vs MicroLED - a technology comparison (Jul 28)
- JOLED supplies its printed OLEDs for LG's upcoming 31.5-inch 4K monitor (Jan 14)
- LG to ship the OLED C1 OLED TVs towards the end of April 2021 (Mar 20)
- Here come Samsung polarizer-free POL-LESS OLEDs (Mar 30)
- SDC to introduce more than 10 new AMOLED displays for laptops in 2021 (Jan 3)
- Is Facebook planning to use eMagin's dPd OLED microdisplays? (Aug 17)
- DSCC sees OLED microdisplays shipments rising to over 19 million in 2026 (Apr 20)
- AUO shows a dual-sided rollable OLED and a 32" inkjet printed panel (May 20)
Here's for a healthy, bright and exciting 2022!