I'm happy to announce the fourth edition of The OLED Handbook, the most comprehensive resource on OLED technology, industry and market - now updated for 2014. The OLED industry still grows and changes very fast, and the new edition include new details the OLED TVs and flexible OLEDs, in-depth look into encapsulation technologies and of course many updates on the OLED display and lighting markets. The book includes over 40 new companies and has a better organization.
Reading this book, you'll learn all about:
- OLED technology and materials and production processes
- How OLEDs compare to LCD and Plasma displays
- OLED TVs, flexible OLEDs and transparent OLEDs
- The OLED lighting industry
- The future of OLED displays and lighting and the challenges ahead