The OLED Handbook (2013 edition) is available on Amazon.com, and now the US retailer is offering $10 off the listed price (which is normally $149.99) - and also free shipping in the US. If you've been waiting for a good time to buy our OLED guide, this may be a good chance to do so.
If you prefer the digital edition (PDF download), it costs $97. We also offer site and enterprise license options.
Reading the OLED Handbook, you'll learn all about:
- OLED technology and materials
- What kind of OLED displays are available today
- What is a Super AMOLED and a Clear Black display
- All about OLED lighting technology
- OLED lighting panels and lamps available today
- The future of OLED displays and lighting
- And lot's more!
The OLED handbook is an invaluable guide to display engineers, business developers, researchers, equipment vendors, OLED material companies, private investors and anyone who wants to learn more about OLEDs today and in the future.