2012 is soon over, and now we enter the holidays season. I'm happy to extend a special discount for the The OLED Handbook (2012 edition). We offer $17 off the regular digital edition (PDF) price, so you can now get our leading OLED technology, industry and market guide for only $80! To claim your discount, simply buy the book here and use this coupon when you checkout: OLEDAY2012. We also offer a 15% discount on the printed edition, which is now down to $127.5 (down from $149.99). Just hop over to this page to buy the discounted book. Both offers are valid throughout 2012.
Reading this book, you'll learn all about:
- What is an OLED and different types of OLEDs
- OLED displays and lighting
- OLED production technologies
- What kind of OLED displays and lighting panels are available today
- Super AMOLED, Super AMOLED Plus, ClearBlack and more
- The future of OLED displays and lighting
- Where the OLED market is headed
- Existing and future OLED fabs
- How to best invest in the OLED revolution
- Other emerging display technologies
- Over 100 OLED related companies
- And lot's more!
The OLED handbook has been read by hundreds of display engineers, business developers, researchers, equipment vendors, OLED material companies, private investors and others who wished to learn more about OLEDs today and in the future. I truly believe that it is the best introduction to OLED displays and lighting!
The OLED Handbook 2012 edition can be downloaded now for $80 with the discount (via Paypal or credit card). To secure your copy simply click here. The hardcopy printed version costs $127.5 (with the discount) and can be ordered through our publisher.
For more information, and to order your copy today, visit The OLED Handbook info page.