This OLED Automotive market report, brought to you by the world's leading OLED experts, is a comprehensive guide to OLED display and lighting technologies for the automotive market. OLED enables better, lighter and thinner display and lighting solutions compared to older technologies, and it's no wonder that the industry is very excited about OLEDs.
Reading this report, you'll learn all about:
- The advantages and disadvantages of OLED displays
- What kind of OLED displays are currently adopted in cars
- Why OLED lighting is exciting for car makers
- All about flexible and transparent OLEDs
The report package also provides:
- A list of major OLED display makers and their products
- Several OLED lighting roadmaps
- Personal contact details into leading OLED display and lighting makers
- A complete list of OLED car concepts
- Free updates for a year
This market report was written by Ron Mertens, founder and editor-in-chief of the web's leading OLED portal since July 2004. OLED-Info is serving over 120,000 readers each month.
Here's what you'll find inside:
Why do we think this is the best guide to OLED Automotive on the market?
- It's comprehensive: covers all companies and products
- It covers both OLED displays and OLED lighting
- It includes contact details for the leading companies
- It's updated - includes the latest developments up until March 2017
- It's brought to you by the web's leading OLED expert and provides independent information
OLED Automotive report license options:
Please contact us for more details regarding the enterprise license and academic discounts. We provide one year of free updates for this report, and upgrade discounts for those interested in new editions after the year.